Job Description (Full or Part Time Available)
Nurse Practitioners needed to join our expanding wound management program in South Florida. Position now available in Dade County.
- Responsible for the management of acute and chronic wound in patients home, skilled facilities and assisted living facilities.
- Liaise with primary care physicians.
- Liaise with facility staff and home health nurses in the development of a plan of care.
- Liaise with case managers and medical team within health plans.
- Responsible for ongoing education to patients and caregivers.
- Motivated and able to work independently.
- Flexible schedules, Full and Part Time positions available.
- Excellent reimbursement.
- Fast track towards Wound Certification.
- Patients scheduled near your home.
- Limited documentation.
- Training provided.
- Wound Care Certified (WCC, CWS, CWOCN, CWCN) preferred or previous wound care experience, but not essential as training is provided.
- Knowledge of would care evidence-based protocols and wound care products.
- Active Florida Nurse Practitioner license.
- Required to carry malpractice insurance.
- Clean driving license.
- Active car insurance.
- Computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Road warrior, with good understanding of local area and traffic constraints.
Wound Care RN/LPN
RN/LPN needed for expanding wound care consultants team in our call center
- Responsible for the collaboration and documentation of wound assessments from podiatrists, wound care physicians and nurse practitioners.
- Liaising via telemedicine with patients and clinicians.
- Responsible for accurate documentation of wound assessments in a multi-level electronic health record.
- Multitasking with various software programs.
- Liaise with health plan case managers, home health agencies, and medical directors.
- Flexible working hours.
- Hourly rate commensurate with experience and license.
- Benefits available.
- No weekends.
- Wound care certification preferred or previous wound care experience required - (WCC, CWS, CWOCN, CWCN).
- Knowledge of wound care protocols and products.
- Previous case management experience preferred.
- Must be flexible with scheduling.
- Active Florida license.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to multitask.
- Excellent computer and telephonic skills required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
For more information contact Michael Richardson at 954.634.6400 fax your resume to 954.634.6410 or email us to [email protected]
Last Updated on
Tuesday, January 28, 2014